Who can join
Membership is open to any organisation and individuals working to achieve the ALCN mission. Members represent Australian communities, small shires, towns, cities, organisations, learning networks, and individuals advocating the benefits of learning communities and learning cities.
ALCN is a strong supporter of the development of collaborative learning networks, for example, the Hume Learning Community Inc. and LearnWest, both in Victoria.
Benefits of Membership
The ALCN Inc offers several benefits to its membership:
- It develops policy & strategic direction for its membership across Australia.
- It advocates and lobbies for members at national and State levels
- It is a contact port of call to connect with a network of highly skilled learning community practitioners:
- to talk through issues and help members.
- to act as a reference and information point for current and potential members to gain assistance and information about learning communities and learning cities.
- It is an information storehouse on learning communities and learning cities. This includes our Website, Facebook, regular newsletters, case studies, and instances of innovative practice.
- It promotes the work of Australian learning communities and learning cities.
- It a reference point for international trends in learning communities and cities with strong links to the PASCAL International Observatory and the UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities.
- It is a reference point for any Australian City that wishes to join the UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities.
Contact us HERE for further information..
Join our Organisation ………………
Individuals $55.00 (per annum)
Organisations $330.00 (per annum)